Solutions for Power Generation Projects
MRC’s growing range of energy efficient solutions provide choice to create beautiful, sustainable, low maintenance, durable solutions that meet the challenges of the power generation & waste to energy market sector.
Whether it is keeping heat in or out of the building, or whether the noise from equipment housed within the building needs to be reduced through the building envelope, MRC has tailored systems to provide high quality Total Building Solutions into this important market sector.
MRC’s energy efficient systems assist in reducing the usage of power itself by reducing temperatures with the building itself, or by retaining heat or cool materials and gases within pipes, by promoting the science of refurbishing and upgrading existing structures with revolutionary, sustainable building envelope solutions that reduce the power we use in create new materials for new structures.
- Thermally efficient systems with R-Values of up to 10 (m2.K/W) achievable which reduces the carbon foot print of the buildings, but also increases the thermal performance of the building resulting in reducing energy bills for cooling or heating.
- Acoustic systems with high performing built up metal roofing systems with independently tested results up to 48dB sound reduction as a standard and Sound Absorption Co-Efficient: NRC – 0.95 to ASTM c 423-01 – Class A Sound absorption, therefore retain the noise from the plant within the building.
- Green Roofing & Living Wall reducing the impact of urban heat islands, reducing the stress on underground water management systems and improving air quality.
- ‘Cool Roof’ thermal coatings for refurbishment of flat roofs, metal pitched roof and asbestos roof sheeting provides an up to 20 year waterproofing with the benefits of reflecting the suns rays and reducing the temperature in the property. This range of coatings can be applied to pipes to keep hot or cool materials within the pipe hotter or cooler for longer.
- SlimLine perimeter systems minimising the potential solar gain, providing sleek cutting edge design and reducing the temperature within the room.
- Rainwater harvesting systems recycle the water for toilets or even drinking water and Solar panels or Photovoltaic cells generate power to be used within the building reducing the draw on the power network.
MRC provides excellence in Power Generation Total Building Envelope Solutions, all backed with the Guardian Warranty ensuring design, materials, installation and maintenance for up to 20 Years, whether for New Build or Refurbishment projects.